1 Day Later: Escape Zombie Hospital
1 Day Later: Escape Zombie Hospital Free Download
About This Game
You woke up in a hospital ward in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Your task is to survive the first day and get out of the zombie hospital. Use your uninfected superior mind and fool rotten-brain zombies. Stealth mode is your primary weapon.
- 3D Top-Down hardcore zombie stealth game.
- Run away from zombies, fight them, distract throwing cans, fool them switching light, barricade doors – there are always many ways to go through the level .
- Explore dark levels with different lighting.
- A thrilling storyline, multiple characters to play.
To go through level, you need to find key and get to exit door.
This is usually not so easy! 🙂
This is a puzzle game, not Kill ‘Em All, weapons added just to give player a chance to free himself when he made an error. Every level can be completed without fighting (see Walkthroughs on Youtube), player just need to think a little and try the alternative way. Every level can be completed in many ways – throwing cans, switch on/off light, drive zombie to food, etc. In few levels zombie have the key and you need to kill him, but his health reduced to make kill easy.
1) Standard hearing radius of zombie is equal to the distance to which the zombie sees. This value is multiplied by the noise volume that you produced = whether zombie will hear you or not. Noise volume can be determined intuitively or on the noise bar on the left. For example, when running in flip-flops, the volume is 1.1. When walking – 0.55. Running in sneakers – 0.9, walking – 0.45. Gunshot noise volume of shotgun is 5.0, revolver – 4.0, with a silencer 1.66 and 1.33 accordingly. The volume of moving furniture depends on its size and weight. Well and so on.
2) All zombies have the following states:
– Patrolling hunting territory, which he considers his own, on the repeating route (slow walking);
– Wandering without a goal (slow walking);
– Moving to the place of the heard sound, to check what it was (walking);
– Chasing the prey when the zombie sees it (running);
– Moving to food if the zombie sees it and he is hungry (walking);
– The process of devouring food (on the spot, seeing and hearing radius decreases greatly);
– Hibernation (just stands still). All zombies in the dark hibernate, if the zombie does not have some light, e.g. a flashlight on the helmet (but they see player’s flashlight and still go to sounds!). Occasionally, some zombies hibernate even in the light, if their brain is too damaged;
– Attacking human or obstacle – door or furniture;
– Temporarily knocked down by heavy hit;
– Died, again, but now forever 🙂
Title: 1 Day Later: Escape Zombie Hospital
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Stoned Android Studio
Stoned Android Studio
Release Date: 2 Dec, 2022
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1 Day Later: Escape Zombie Hospital Pre-installed – Download file, run, wait for few minutes to download all files from game server (depending on your internet speed), PLAY.
Free Download 1 Day Later: Escape Zombie Hospital Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]