Maestro VR Free Download
About This Game
Maestro VR is a rhythmic music video game where you become an orchestra conductor in Virtual Reality. Use the movements of your hands to lead the orchestra playing musical works by the greatest composers in history. Unique experience where you will lead the musicians in a concert hall.
- Become a conductor in virtual reality.
- Use your hands to follow the beat, dynamics, ensure correct entries by ensemble members.
- Symphony Orchestra positioned in 3D spatialized sound.
- Earn titles by gaining experience to get more audience at your concerts.
- Unlock Batons with skills.
- Conduct musical pieces from different eras.
- High precision realistic patterns.
- Load MIDI files to customize your orchestra and conduct your own pieces of music with your hands.
- Share your MIDI files on the Steam Workshop.
Title: Maestro VR
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Release Date: 5 Nov, 2022
Early Access Release Date: 5 Nov, 2022
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- DirectX: Version 10
- VR Support: SteamVR, Oculus PC, or OpenXR. Standing or Room Scale
Maestro VR Pre-installed – Download file, run, wait for few minutes to download all files from game server (depending on your internet speed), PLAY.
Free Download Maestro VR Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]